The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Binder for screen printing - Brildor
Bases especially suitable for printing light fabrics using screen printing.
- White and clear water-based inks for pigmentation.
- It impregnates the fabric to obtain an elastic and soft hand.
- Sale unit: 1 kg (clear and white), 10 kg (white) and 30 kg (clear) tubs.
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the Brildor binder for screen printing
- Manufactured in Turkey in cooperation with Brildor.
- Great for printing light or pastel coloured garments. Useful for all types of textiles such as T-shirts, bags and sweatshirts.
- High colour yield, excellent rub and wash fastness.
- It penetrates the fabric for optimum breathability and print durability.
- Due to its transparency, it is suitable for four-colour printing. The colours overlap to obtain a third shade, i.e. they blend together, creating new colours.
- Pigments are required to colour the clear binder.
- The results of this binder are similar to painting with watercolours or markers.
- Perfect for natural fabrics like cotton. For synthetic fabrics, it will require using additives.
- It is recommended to pre-dry each layer with a heat gun, but you can also add a wet layer on an undried one (wet-on-wet).
- Air-dry or oven-dry. If you choose to air dry it, it is best to leave the garment exposed for 72 hours.
- Polymerisation or curing is required. We recommend pressing the print after curing it for a better finish.
- Odourless and solvent-free. It doesn’t clog the mesh.
- Environmentally friendly water-based ink. PVC and phthalate free.
- Cleaning the workspace and screens is simple, as all you need is water and a sponge.
- Clear binder: polymer dispersion, special mix (water-based) (25-35%), Ethylene glycol (1-3%) and water (completed to 100%).
- White binder: polymer dispersion, special mix (water-based) (25-35%), Titanium dioxide (20-28%), Ethylene glycol (1-3%) and water (completed to 100%).
RECOMMENDED PARAMETERS FOR USE(*)
||V-cut - Shore 70-75A
||160ºC - 1.5 min
||V-cut - Shore 70-80A
||160ºC - 1.5 min
(*)Approximate measurements for guidance purposes only. We recommend prior testing to adjust these parameters according to the results you’re looking for.
||Ø11.2 x 14.5 cm
||Ø27 x 27 cm
||Ø32 x 53 cm