The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Pigment for screen printing - Brildor
Pigment especially suitable for adding colour to water-based binders for screen printing.
- Powder colour diluted in water. Wide colour range available, including fluorescent
- Easy to use. Mix with binder before application on the fabric.
- Sale unit: 200 ml, 1 l, and 5 l bottles.
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about Brildor pigment for screen printing
- Suitable for colouring water-based binders.
- Good fastness to washing and rubbing.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Apply 1-5% when using standard colour pigments.
- For fluorescent or neon pigments, we recommend using 10-12%
- Stir before adding to the binder. After adding it to the binder, mix thoroughly before applying it to the fabric.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- If you mix pigments of several colours in the same binder, the total pigment quantity must match the recommended application ratio (1-5% or 10-12%).
||Ø5.3 x 14.5 cm
||Ø8 x 25.5 cm
||18.5 x 25 x 13.5 cm