The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Screen Printing Aluminium Scoop Coaters
Coating trough designed to apply emulsion homogeneously and uniformly on screen printing screens.
- Aluminium tray with plastic end caps.
- Dual rounded edges for both thick and thin coating layers.
- Available in different sizes: from 20 cm to 100 cm wide.
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the screen printing aluminium scoop coaters
- Perfect for coating the screen evenly.
- 2 different edge profiles: one straight and sharp for thin coating layers and one rounded for thicker layers.
- Strong and long-lasting. Comfortable to hold and easy to clean.
- Comes with rigid plastic end caps, which are attached to the scoop coaters and cannot be removed.
- Includes two special rubber edge protectors for when not in use.
- Tray with enough emulsion capacity for several coating layers.
- Different widths available. The rest of the measurements are the same for all models.
DETERMINING THE RIGHT SCOOP COATER SIZE
- It should be at least 2 to 3 cm smaller than the inner width of the screen frame. The coating trough should cover as much surface as possible to reduce the need for screen filler or block-out tape.
ALUMINIUM ALLOY SPECIFICATIONS (AL6061T6)
|Strength of extension
||σb (MPa):≥ 205
||σ0,2 (MPa):≥ 170
||σ5 (%):≥ 9 V