The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Opaque Binder for screen printing - Brildor
Opaque base especially suitable for printing dark fabrics using screen printing.
- White and clear water-based inks for pigmentation.
- Excellent coverage, elastic and soft to the touch with an opaque finish.
- Sale unit: 1 kg (clear and white), 10 kg (white) and 30 kg (clear) tubs.
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the Brildor opaque binder for screen printing
- Manufactured in Turkey in cooperation with Brildor.
- Great for printing light and dark coloured garments. Useful for T-shirts, bags and sweatshirts, but also for paper and cardboard printing.
- High yield and colour definition, excellent rub and wash fastness.
- It forms a layer on top of the fabric that prevents light from passing through.
- Perfect for natural and synthetic fabrics such as cotton, polyester, non-woven, . . .
- Suitable for four-colour and photo-quality printing.
- Pigments are required to colour the clear binder.
- We recommend not to exceed 5% pigment in clear binders to avoid affecting the rubbing and fastness of the layer.
- It is recommended to pre-dry each layer with a heat gun, but you can also add a wet layer on an undried one (wet-on-wet).
- Air-dry or oven-dry. If you choose to air dry it, it is best to leave the garment exposed for 72 hours.
- Polymerisation or curing is required. We recommend pressing the print after curing it for a better finish.
- It dries quickly and doesn’t clog the mesh.
- Odourless and solvent-free.
- Environmentally friendly water-based ink. PVC and phthalate free.
- Cleaning the workspace and screens is simple, as all you need is water and a sponge.
- Clear binder: polymer dispersion, special mix (water-based) (30-40%), Ethylene glycol (1-3%) and water (completed to 100%).
- White binder: polymer dispersion, special mix (water-based) (30-40%), Titanium dioxide (20-28%), Ethylene glycol (1-3%) and water (completed to 100%).
RECOMMENDED PARAMETERS FOR USE(*)
||V-cut - Shore 70-75A
||160ºC - 1.5 min
(*)Approximate measurements for guidance purposes only. We recommend prior testing to adjust these parameters according to the results you’re looking for.
||Ø11,2 x 14.5 cm
||Ø27 x 27 cm
||Ø32 x 53 cm