The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Additives for screen printing binders - Brildor
Special additives used to enhance or vary certain properties of water-based inks. They increase the technical possibilities of screen printing on fabric.
- They act as fastness and density modifiers.
- Mix with ink before application on the fabric.
- Sale unit: 1 kg and 5 kg bottles.
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about Brildor additives for screen printing binders
- Used to change the physical and chemical properties of the inks to suit any particular need you might have when printing.
- You can mix them with binders to make personalising light and dark garments easier.
- Easy to use. These additives must be mixed with water-based inks before applying them to the fabric.
HYBRID AIRFIX 1 BASE
- Improves wear resistance by reinforcing the ink’s fixation on the fabric.
- Applied to enhance the fastness of water-based inks to rubbing and dry/wet cleaning.
- Improves the grip on difficult garments and increases print durability.
- Recommended applications:
- Add 1-1.5% to improve the fastness of any hybrid or water-based ink
- Mix 1.5-2% for anti-foil applications with either clear or white binders.
- Add 3% for flock self-adhesive vinyl applications.
- After adding the Air Fix 1 base, the mixture must be used within 24 hours.
- This additive acts as a thinner, lowering viscosity and as a retarder, slowing the drying of the ink on the mesh.
- It softens the consistency of the ink and makes it more manageable, allowing better workability.
- Perfect for long production runs with breaks or periods of inactivity.
- It is recommended to use only 1-3%, although you can add up to 5%. Adding too much thinner will reduce the opacity of the ink and its anti-migration properties.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- It is important to stick to the recommended amount in order to achieve a good result.
- It is recommended to wash the screens with water and soap.
RECOMMENDED PARAMETERS FOR USE(*)
||Hybrid Airfix 1
(*)Approximate measurements for guidance purposes only. We recommend prior testing to adjust these parameters according to the results you’re looking for.
||Ø8 x 25.5 cm
||Ø20 x 25 x 15 cm