The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Water-Based Screen Printing Ink - Sumiprint - Fluorescent Acuaprint
Sumiprint water-based ink especially suitable for screen printing on fabrics. With drying retarder to keep the mesh pores from clogging.
- Suitable for 100% cotton fabrics and cotton-polyester blends.
- Sale unit: 1 kg tub.
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about water-based screen printing ink from Sumiprint (Fluorescent Acuaprint)
- Textile ink with high elasticity and good coverage.
- Water-based fluorescent ink perfect for personalising both light and dark garments. When working with dark backgrounds, we recommend applying a white underbase first.
- Vibrant neon colours for printing on T-shirts, sportswear, hoodies, promotional items, and more.
- It comes ready to use without the need for additional products. Just stir with a spatula and apply with a Shore 60-65A squeegee.
- Bonds to the garment when cured.
- Suitable for meshes between 43 and 90 threads per centimetre. Prevents clogging on tight meshes (e.g. 90 threads per centimetre).
- Soft feel. It blends directly into the fabric and feels like a part of it.
- Free of hazardous and/or regulated substances: organic solvents, APEOs (Alkylphenol Ethoxylates), phthalates and heavy metals.
- Good fastness to washing and stretching.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Moisten the mesh to prevent clogging in high-temperature conditions.
- Test drying is recommended before production.
- You can mix it with the Acuaprint 120EF clear base to create a semi-opaque ink with enough fluidity for meshes up to 120 threads per centimetre.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store in a cool place, temperature below 35ºC, away from direct or indirect heat sources.
- Keep the container closed.
||Ø11.5 x 12.2 cm