The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
/ Each Unit
Sublimation Swimming Cap - One Size
Immediate: 33 units
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about the one-size swimming cap for sublimation
- Perfect for sports team uniforms, summer courses in the swimming pool,...
- Resistant, flexible and lightweight fabric. Fast-drying.
- Smooth fit on the head.
- It includes three white panels sewn together and finished at the edge with an elastic band.
- Suitable for sublimation on its entire surface area.
- For optimal results, it is recommended to personalise it using a heat press machine with a cap accessory.
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 170ºC.
- Place the swimming cap on the cap accessory of the press, and the paper's printed side against it. Fix them with heat resistant tape.
- Cover the swimming cap with protective paper.
- Close the press at medium pressure for 50 seconds.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed swimming cap.
- Remove the paper carefully.
|Net Weight (kg)
|Gross Weight (kg)
||210 x 135
|Print area (mm)
||210 x 135