The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Towels - Terry Cloth Fabric
Terry cloth towels you can personalise on both sides using dye sublimation printing, embroidery, screen printing, rhinestones, transfer paper and HTV.
- Made of polyester (80%) and polyamide (20%) with a grammage of 280 gsm.
- With a decorative border in the same colour as the towel.
- Print area: 38 x 68 cm (Ref. 038957) - 60 x 145 cm (Ref.038958).
How to sublimate these towels?
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about terry cloth towels for sublimation
- Perfect to be used at the gym, when playing sports, playing outdoors, or any activity involving physical effort, heat and sweat. Recommended for athletes, scouts, hikers, and many more.
- Soft and pleasant to the touch.
- Compact and lightweight. They don’t take up much space.
- With an elastic band for hanging and to keep them rolled up in the shape of a tube.
- 3-thread white polyester overlock on the towel’s edge.
- Suitable for sublimation on both sides and their entire surface area, or only on their decorative border.
||38 cm x 68 cm x 3 mm
||60 cm x 145 cm x 3 mm
||21 x 27 x 1.5 cm
||25.5 x 40 x 4 cm
|Print area (border)
||36.5 x 11 cm
||59 x 13 cm
|Print area (per side)
||38 x 68 cm
||60 x 145 cm
||2 x 19.5 cm
||2 x 25.5 cm
WASHING AND DRYING RECOMMENDATIONS
- Wash with mild detergent at a maximum temperature of 40ºC
- Do not bleach.
- Air dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- This towel is not a toy and should not be handled by children.
- Keep the towel away from fire.
- Use for its specified purpose only.
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 190-200ºC.
- Place the towel on the press' platen and the paper's printed side against it. Fix it with heat-resistant tape.
- Press for 35-45 seconds, medium pressure.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed towel.
- Remove the paper carefully.
||Decorative border, Hanging strap
||Embroidery, Transfer paper, Rhinestones, Screen printing, Dye sublimation, HTV