The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
/ Each Unit
Sublimation Hip Flask - Stainless Steel
Metallic hip flask you can personalise using dye sublimation printing, screen printing, UV printing or laser engraving.
- Made of 304 stainless steel brushed silver.
- Pocket size, holding 8 oz or 237 ml liquid.
- Print area: 9.5 x 11 cm
How to sublimate this hip flask?
Immediate: 20 units
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
Cómo sublimar petaca de acero inoxidable
More information about the stainless steel hip flask for sublimation
- Handy container for distilled beverages or liquors. Ideal as a gift on special days, events and celebrations such as graduations, bachelor parties, weddings, Father's Day and more.
- Its slightly curved and compact shape makes it very comfortable holding and carrying in trouser or jacket pockets.
- High quality, lightweight and corrosion-resistant material.
- Metal lid with straight serrated knurled grip and silicone inner membrane that seals the container.
- Suitable for personalisation with a sublimation oven using silicone sheets or heat shrink bags which you can find in the Related Products.
- Comes in a white single cardboard box.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Although you can sublimate its entire surface due to the flask’s curved shape, we recommend personalising the front side since the tension needed is only applied in this area.
- If using heat shrink bags, protect the flask parts that are not to be personalised with protective paper. This will prevent the bag from directly contacting the metal and sticking to it.
- If you personalise the hip flask using dye sublimation printing, laser engraving or UV printing, the design will be dishwasher safe at temperatures up to 60°C
- If the design is applied using self-adhesive vinyl or transfer paper, the use of a dishwasher is not recommended.
||8 oz ≈ 237 ml
||9 x 14 x 2.5 cm
||9.5 x 10 cm
||10 x 15 x 3.5 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
WITH A SUBLIMATION OVEN
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Remove the lid from the hip flask.
- Place the printed paper around the flask, so the printed side is in contact with it.
- Use a hip flask clamp, silicone sheet or heat shrink bag to hold the design.
- Preheat the sublimation oven to 200ºC
- Insert the hip flask for 5 minutes
- Remove the newly printed hip flask using a protective glove.
- Carefully remove the paper.
|Net Weight (kg)
|Billable Weight (kg)
||90 x 140 x 25
|Print area (mm)
||95 x 110
||Laser engraving, Transfer sheets, Direct printing, Transfer paper, Screen printing, Dye sublimation, Self-adhesive vinyl