The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Heat Shrink Bags for Sublimation
Shrink wrap bags for dye sublimation printing with an oven. A simple and economical solution for sublimating rigid objects as an alternative to wraps.
Before putting them in the oven, use a heat gun to shrink it to fit the object together with the sublimation paper for a uniform transfer.
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
VACUUM-FREE OVEN SUBLIMATION WITH HEAT SHRINK BAGS
More information about heat shrink bags for sublimation
> Related posts
- Made of 0.04 mm thick PVC
- They are transparent, which makes it easy to check if the paper has stuck well to the object
- To adhere the bags to the sublimation object, you can use a heat gun (see Related Products)
- No need for a 3D sublimation vacuum oven
- When taking them out of the oven, you should remove the bag before it cools down. This prevents the bag from sticking to the areas not covered with sublimation paper
- Another way to avoid this is by covering the entire object with protective paper before sliding it into the bag
- For 10-11 oz mugs, we recommend Ref. 038048 or Ref. 038049 bag
- In Related Products, you will find some accessories and supplies that may be useful when sublimating using these bags
Oven Sublimation Using Heat Shrink Bags