The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
/ Each Unit
Sublimation Caps - Bicolour
Adjustable 5-panel caps you can personalise using dye sublimation printing, embroidery, transfer, rhinestones, textile vinyl and screen printing.
- Made of 100% polyester.
- With a white front panel, suitable for sublimation.
- Print area: 17.5 x 7.5 cm
How to sublimate this cap?
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about bicoloured caps for sublimation
- Perfect as protection against the sun during outdoor activities: when playing sports, at the beach or at the swimming pool, on a field trip, etc.
- Very comfortable and resistant.
- Adjustable size through plastic straps with PVC plugs for easier opening and closing.
- With 5 panels: 1 white panel and 4 meshed ones which can be blue, red or black.
- Mesh panels make the passage of air easier, preventing sweat and heat.
- White front panel, padded, suitable for sublimation.
- Preformed, rigid and curved visor, matched to the colour of the mesh.
- Can be washed at low temperatures with a washing machine.
||26 x 15.5 cm
|Regulating strap extension
||From 6.5 cm to 11.5 cm
||17.5 x 7.5 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200ºC.
- Place the cap on the press' lower plate and the paper's printed side against the white panel.
- Close the press at medium pressure for 30 seconds.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly personalised cap.
- Remove the paper carefully.
||260 x 155
|Print area (mm)
||175 x 75
||Blue/White, Black/White, Red/White
||Embroidery, Transfer sheets, Transfer paper, Rhinestones, Screen printing, Dye sublimation, HTV