The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
3D Printer Enclosures - Creality
Creality enclosures designed for open-frame 3D printers. Heat is retained and evenly distributed inside, ensuring that the object is printed at a constant temperature.
- Suitable for Ender 3 V2, Ender 3-Max and CR-10, among other printers.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Made of black 600D polyester (outside) and flame-retardant aluminium (inside).
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about Creality 3D printer enclosures
- Perfect for working in cold rooms or school environments to prevent improper handling or accidents.
- They maintain a uniform bed temperature and neutralise external factors that may affect printing.
- Reduces printing noise. Resistant to water, wind, and dust.
- Inner structure formed by metal tubes joined by 3-way PVC connectors.
- Friction resistant on the outside, with anti-corrosion zips to prevent heat leaks. Inside made of aluminium to prevent heat from reaching the surface.
- Stable yet lightweight. They can be easily disassembled for transport and storage.
- With 2 openings to easily insert and manipulate the printer from the outside. They also have a pocket for storing tools and 1 flexible cable grommet.
||48 x 72 x 60 cm
||70 x 90 x 75 cm
||42.8 x 11.5 x 23 cm
||69.5 x 10 x 16.5 cm
COMPATIBLE CREALITY 3D PRINTERS
|3D Printer Model
||Creality CR-10 V3, Creality Ender-3 Max, Creality Ender-3 V2