The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
PLA Soorim Filaments - Basic and Neon Colours
European-made PLA filaments for 3D printers, available in basic and neon colours. Rigid and resistant structure that helps extrusion and allows the creation of 3D objects with no deformation.
- Made of polylactic acid (PLA).
- Thickness: Ø1.75 mm
- Sale unit: 750 g spool.
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
Cómo se hace el
More information about the PLA Soorim filaments in basic and neon colours
- Ideal for creating 3D objects such as spare parts, tools, templates, accessories, prototypes, moulds, figures and much more.
- 99% biodegradable. Material of biological origin, environmentally friendly. Produced from fibres and starches harvested in fields grown in the Valencian Community (Spain).
- Suitable for food consumption or packaging and toy production. Except for the black filament.
- High-performance easy-to-print material, excellent interlayer adhesion and mechanical strength with low shrinkage.
- Excellent adhesion, preventing noticeable layer overlapping.
- Elastic, shock and impact resistance.
- Intense shiny colours with a silky finish.
- Free of toxic elements, strong odours and smoke.
- Delivered in a cardboard box, shrink-wrapped with hygroscopic insulation to prevent moisture absorption.
|Hot bed temperature
|Elongation at break
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Use a cooling fan during printing. It is important to turn it on after the first layers to avoid affecting adhesion.
STORAGE & PRESERVATION
- Filaments tend to absorb moisture from the environment, leading to problems during printing or finishing touches.
- Moisture may cause the filament to degrade, clogging the extruder and varying its physical and mechanical properties.
- The filament needs to be stored and dried correctly in order to keep it in good condition.
- The filament must be stored in airtight containers, preferably vacuum packed. You can use zip bags with silica gel beads, vacuum sealer bags or vacuum seal food containers.
- Some techniques to remove moisture are:
- Conventional methods such as drying the filament in a home oven or a food dehydrator. Drying at low temperatures for long periods of time.
- Or the professional way by using a filament dryer.
- If stored correctly whilst maintaining the tightness of the packaging, the product can be used for 24 months after delivery.
||Ø20 x 5.5 cm
||22 x 7.5 x 20.5 cm
|Weight with spool