The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
6 mm thick panels you can personalise on one side using dye sublimation printing.
- Made of medium-density fibreboard (MDF) with a printable gloss white surface
- Chromaluxe high-quality prints
- Available in different shapes and sizes
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
How To Sublimate Tiles with NO MISTAKES (Thanks to NOMEX!!!)
More information about the sublimation wooden tiles
> Things to keep in mind
> Dimensions (approx.)
> Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Panels with straight corners, black edges and dark brown backing
- Can be placed on a surface by adding a stand or hung on the wall. Accessories of this kind are available in Related Products
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- A transparent plastic film protects the front printable tile side. Must be removed before sublimation
To see the layers of the template, open the PDF file using Photoshop. Remember to activate the layers to see them.
Templates wooden sublimation wooden tiles (.pdf- 0.21 MB)
||10 x 15 (3:2)
|10.7 x 15
||10 x 15 (3:2)
||10.1 x 15.2
||15 x 20 (4:3)
||15.2 x 20
||20 x 25 (5:4)
||20.3 x 25.4
||15 x 15 (1:1)
||15 x 15
||30 x 30 (1:1)
||30 x 30
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image
- Preheat the press to 200ºC
- Use a Nomex felt pad on the lower platen for even heat distribution
- Place the printed paper on the tile and fix it with heat-resistant tape
- Place the tile on the base of the platen with the printable side facing down
- Press for 70-80 seconds, medium pressure
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed tile
- Peel off the paper carefully
||White, Brown, Black