The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
/ Each Unit
Sublimation Mug Box with window - Pack of 10 units
Self-assembly box for an 11 oz mug you can personalise on one side using dye sublimation printing. With side window that allows you to see the mug from the outside without opening the box.
- Single wall corrugated cardboard with glossy white coating, suitable for sublimation.
- Sale unit: pack of 10 die-cut boxes.
- Print area: 44.5 x 27.3 cm
How to sublimate this box?
Immediate: 86 units
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the mug box with window for sublimation
- Designed to make the mug a special gift for events and celebrations such as weddings, communions, birthdays, baptisms and so on. Great as a museum, landmark, sports team or organisation souvenir.
- It allows you to present the mug in an original and attractive way in shop windows, displays or counters.
- Easy to assemble. No staples, glue or tape required.
- Resistant. Its helps to protect the mug while making it easy to carry and store.
- Holds 1 standard 11 oz mug.
- White inside or back with matte finish. Not suitable for sublimation.
- This pack includes 5 sheets of cardboard with 2 die-cut boxes in each. Each box is sublimated before assembly.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Personalise the box and the mug with a matching or the same design. This will add an original touch to the gift.
- Hot fold the box so that the cardboard does not crack at the joints.
||11.5 x 10.3 x 9 cm
||11 x 10 x 8.7 cm
||9.4 x 6 cm
||7 x 5.9 cm
||44.5 x 27.3 cm
||50.5 x 70 x 1.32 cm
|Pack (5 cardboard sheets)
||50.5 x 70 x 6.6 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 175ºC
- Pre-iron the die-cut of the box upside down for 10 seconds to remove moisture from the cardboard.
- Turn the box die over and place it on the press’ lower platen. Place the printed paper on this side and fix it with heat resistant tape.
- Close the press at medium pressure for 70-80 seconds
- Remove the newly printed die using a protective glove.
- Remove the paper carefully.
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Billable Weight (kg)
||115 x 103 x 90
|Print area (mm)
||445 x 273