The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Kangaroo Pocket Hoodie - Adult & child sizes
Hoodie you can personalise using dye sublimation printing.
- Made of 265 g/m2 100% white polyester.
- Inner lining with a pleasant plush feel.
- Front kangaroo pocket with slit on both sides.
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband to adjust the fit.
How to sublimate this hoodie?
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the sublimation kangaroo hoodie pocket
- Unisex sporty style hoodie easy to combine with other garments and create different outfits: casual, urban chic, sport, sporty chic and so on.
- Can be worn with leggings, running tights as well as sweatpants.
- Handy kangaroo pocket to store your mobile phone, keys, wallet, headphones, as well as to keep your hands warm.
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband to fit the body.
- Drawstring adjustable hood in adult sizes.
- Finished with stitching on hood, collar and pocket.
- Also suited for personalisation using embroidery, rhinestones, transfer, textile vinyl, screen printing or Direct-to-Garment printing (DTG).
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Due to its aesthetic details, it is advisable to sublimate the hoodie in specific areas. The hood and front pocket may cause difficulties for the complete printing process of the garment.
- Children's hoodies (sizes 4/5, 6/8 and 10/12) do not have drawstrings or adjustable straps for the hood.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Sometimes sublimation paper may leave marks on the T-shirt after pressing. The foam pad creates a cushioning layer and helps to reduce these marks. You will find it in Related Products.
- To avoid ghosting caused by slight shifts in the paper during the heat transfer, use temporary adhesive spray that you will also find in Related Products.
(*) Measurements in centimetres. Approximate measurements for guidance purposes only. They may vary slightly due to common irregularities in the garment manufacturing process.
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 40ºC
- Avoid using bleach.
- Air dry.
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200°C
- Clean the garment with a lint roller to remove dust and impurities that could stain the fabric.
- Place protective paper inside the hoodie so that the design does not sublimate on the back.
- Place the hoodie on the press' lower platen and the paper's printed side against it.
- Press for 40-50 seconds, medium pressure.
- Remove the newly printed hoodie using a protective glove.
- Remove the paper carefully.
||Boys, Girls, Men, Women
||Pocket, Hood, Long sleeves
||Polyester, Rib Stitch
||Embroidery, Transfer sheets, Direct printing, Transfer paper, Rhinestones, Screen printing, Dye sublimation, HTV