The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
DTF Transfer Film - ColorBoost
Printing support for DTF (Direct Transfer to Film) textile inks. Allows the printed design to be transferred onto the fabric.
- 75 μ thick translucent PET film with a glossy finish
- Printable on the matte and textured side
- Unit of sale: pack of 100 A4 sheets and pack of 10 or 100 A3 sheets
⚠️WHAT IS DTF PRINTING?⚠️ IS IT WORTH IT? EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
More information about ColorBoost DTF transfer film
> Things to keep in mind
> Technical details
- Ink support and carrier for the printed design
- Non-absorbent. Keeps ink moist to help the DTF powder adhere
- Single-use only
- Can be used with DTF printers
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- It comes in a plastic envelope indicating the printable side. This side is matte and has more texture. The non-printable side is glossy and smooth
- If you accidentally print on the wrong side of the film, you can remove the ink using kitchen paper or a napkin
- Once the design has been applied, the film must be removed when it is cold
||Translucent PET film
||A4 - A3