The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Textile inks for DTF (Direct Transfer to Film) printers. They provide vibrant colour prints with high flexibility.
- Suitable for 100% cotton, polyester, nylon, PU and other fabrics
- High resistance to washing
- Oeko-Tex certification. Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Sale unit: 200 ml and 1 L bottles, or a saving pack of 6 CMYKWW bottles (200 ml)
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
⚠️WHAT IS DTF PRINTING?⚠️ IS IT WORTH IT? EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
More information about Brildor ColorBoost DTF inks
> Things to keep in mind
> Bottle dimensions
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Compatible with Brildor DTF inks (Ref. 927579). They can be mixed, although it is recommended to refill the tank with the other ink when it is almost empty or low on ink
- If used correctly, they can withstand up to 60 washes at 60ºC maximum
- 6 months shelf life
- Store out of sunlight between 5ºC and 55ºC
||Ø5.5 x 12.5
||Ø8.9 x 21.5
|Weight pack 6 bottles (kg)