The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
VAT not included
/ Each Unit
Heat Resistant Foam - Anti Press Lines - 1.10x2m roll
Foam designed to avoid press lines produced by the edge of the paper in dye sublimation printing.
- Made of white foam.
- Thickness: 1 cm
- Sale unit: 1.10 x 2 m roll.
Immediate: more than 50 units
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the heat-resistant foam
- Acts as a cushioning layer, preventing or minimising the press lines caused by sublimation paper.
- Resistant to high temperatures.
- Reuse until it loses its original thickness.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- For the foam to maintain its thickness for a longer period of time, we recommend cutting several pieces of the same size and alternating their use.
- The foam may take on a yellowish colour when in contact with sunlight. This does not affect its effectiveness, only its appearance.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Cut the foam according to the size of the sublimation paper (5 cm less on each side). It is recommended to cut it with scissors at a 45º angle for better results.
- Place the foam on the lower platen and adjust the pressure until it reduces half of its thickness.
- Centre the garment on the foam.
- Place the printed paper and make sure it matches the part of the garment you are sublimating. Fix it with heat-resistant tape.
- Add protective paper on top.
- Press it once, following the fabric’s sublimation parameters.
- Remove the protective paper followed by the printed paper using a protective glove.
- Remove the garment and slightly stretch it horizontally and vertically or vice versa.
|Net Weight (kg)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Billable Weight (kg)