The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
A heat-resistant tape very useful for dye sublimation printing. Especially recommended for fixing sublimation paper on the surface being personalised during the heat transfer.
- Made of high-temperature-resistant silicone-coated polyamide.
- Does not leave any adhesive marks after removing it from the surface.
- Sale units: 1 cm x 30 m roll (amber), 2 cm x 33 m roll (blue) and 1 cm x 66 m roll (white)
More information about the heat resistant tape for sublimation
- Perfect for fixing sublimation paper to the surface, preventing it from moving when the press is closed.
- Kapton or high-temperature tape, very useful for protecting metallic parts such as rivets, fasteners or zips.
- Suitable for masking or painting, sealing, footwear, packaging, printing, construction and decoration.
- Good adhesion, preventing the material from detaching or warping.
- Heat and electrical insulation, making it suitable for splicing wires and protecting surfaces from heat.
- They come with a translucent white plastic core for placing on roll holders.
- Also very useful for other techniques such as vinyl, transfer and screen printing.
- The amber and blue tapes are translucent. The white tape is opaque.
|Dimensions (mm x m)
||10 x 30
||20 x 33
||10 x 66