The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Velvet Heat Transfer Vinyl in colours - 25cm x 1m roll
Tubitherm® velvet HTV from Poli-Tape, with the right size for crafts and small-sized personalisation. With a built-in carrier sheet.
- Made of viscose-rayon (standard colours) and polyamide (neon colours), with a velvet touch.
- Suitable for fabrics made of cotton, polyester-cotton blends, and natural-synthetic fabrics without water-repellent coating.
- Sale unit: 25 cm x 1 m rolls.
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about the Velvet heat transfer vinyl in colours
- Great for applying designs on T-shirt collars, pockets, caps, toiletry bags, baby clothes, and more.
- Excellent peeling and cutting. The material won’t tear if the vinyl is weeded quickly.
- Smooth peached texture, velvet-like.
- Suitable for vinyl cutters. You should use a 60º blade.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Product Class 1. Free of PVC, plasticisers and heavy metals.
- V-Label seal of quality. Labelled as a vegan and vegetarian product by the European Vegetarian Union (EVU).
||Viscose-rayon and polyamide
||120 µ (0.12 mm) ±5%
||30 µ (0.03 mm) ±5%
||Self-adhesive polyester film
||Cotton, polyester-cotton blends, and uncoated natural and synthetic fabrics
- Wash the garment inside out at a maximum temperature of 40ºC for neon colours and 60ºC for standard colours.
- Suitable for tumble drying and dry cleaning.
- Only use detergent on coloured fabrics.
- Always follow the washing recommendations of the fabric, as they may be more restrictive than those of this vinyl.
Recommended instructions and application parameters
- Cut out the design in mirror image with a vinyl cutter and a 60º blade
- With a hook, weed the excess vinyl leaving on the liner the design you want to apply.
- Preheat the press to 160ºC.
- Place the garment on the press’ lower platen and the design on top.
- Cover with protective paper to protect the vinyl and the fabric.
- Press for 15 seconds, medium pressure.
- Warm peel the liner.
(*) We recommend running some tests to adjust the application parameters according to the press you will be using.