The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Pencil Cases - Linen Look Fabric
Pencil cases you can personalise on both sides using dye sublimation printing.
- Made of 95% polyester and 5% marbled effect linen look cotton fabric
- Black zip fastening with puller
- Ref. 035912 includes a carry strap
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about the sublimation linen look fabric pencil cases
> Things to keep in mind
> Dimensions (approx.)
> Washing recommendations
> Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Useful as a school pencil case or toiletry bag for storing small toiletries, cosmetics and more. The small one can also be used as a coin purse
- The strap of Ref. 035912 can be easily attached and removed using a snap hook
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Protect the zip with heat-resistant tape to prevent it from getting damaged or dirty. If possible, leave it out of the press
||150 x 100
||242 x 102
||236 x 152
|Carry strap (mm)
||180 x 10
||All over, taking care
when printing near seams
- Machine wash at 30ºC maximum
- Do not use bleach
- Air dry
- Do not dry clean
- No ironing needed. However, it is possible to iron them
RECOMMENDED INSTRUCTIONS AND PARAMETERS FOR SUBLIMATION PRINTING
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200ºC
- For Ref. 035912, remove the carry strap
- Slip protective paper inside the case so the ink does not stain the other side
- Cover the zip with heat-resistant tape to prevent heat damage
- Place the case on the press' lower platen with the paper's printed side against it. Fix it with heat-resistant tape
- Leave the zip outside the press
- Press for 35-40seconds, medium-high pressure
- With the help of a protective glove, remove the finished sublimated pencil case
- Carefully peel off the paper
- Let it cool down and repeat the same process to sublimate the other side if desired
||Cases, Toiletry bag
||Carabiner, Carrying strap, Zip
||Embroidery, Transfer sheets, Rhinestones, Screen printing, Dye sublimation, HTV