The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Paper - TexPrint® DT Light
TexPrintXP-HR paper now called TexPrint® DT Light. The name changes but its excellent quality, features, and properties remain the same. Suitable for inkjet printers.
- High ink-release capacity (High Release), fast-drying and excellent printing quality.
- Recommended for sublimation on all types of substrates, both rigid and textile.
- Sale unit: 110-sheet pack (A4, A3 or A3+), with a grammage of 105 gsm
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about TexPrint® DT Light sublimation paper
- High productivity at low cost: almost all the printed ink is transferred, it dries fast, which reduces working times, and no material is lost due to paper quality failures.
- Easy to use: its printable side (white) is easily distinguishable from the back (with a pre-printed watermark).
- Compatible with most sublimation ink brands (Epson, InkSub, Sublijet, . . . ).
- Suitable for inkjet printers with piezoelectric printheads.
- Already printed sheets can be stacked. They do not stick.
- Outstanding quality in all parameters: sharpness, resolution, colour, print homogeneity and durability.
- Each pack comes in a cardboard presentation box.
||21 x 29.7 cm
||29.7 x 42 cm
||33 x 48.2 cm