The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Heat Press Silicone Pad - Open Cell
Specially designed heat press mat to protect the bottom platen of the press and ensure even transfers. Open-structure foam that provides high breathability and greater adaptability when pressing.
- Open-pore polyurethane with a silicone coating
- Withstands temperatures up to 220ºC
- 1.5 cm thick and 133 kg/m3 density
- Sales units: 20 x 30 cm, 38 x 38 cm, 40 x 50 cm and 40 x 50 cm (pre-cut) and linear metre (150 cm wide)
More information about the Open Cell heat press silicone pad
- Provides high conformability for a better finish on flat or glass items. It also helps with the sublimation of objects with irregular and rough edges
- Open cell structure guarantees high breathability. Allows moisture to evaporate through the pores of the pad
- Uniform heat distribution ensures a better print result
- To be placed on the lower platen of the press. It can be used on both sides
- Minimises wear and tear of the lower platen due to rigid materials
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS OF THE COMPLETE ROLL
|Print area (cm)
||20 x 30, 38 x 38, 40 x 50