The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Beach umbrellas with 8 panels you can personalise using dye sublimation printing.
- Made of white nylon with a white or blue piping
- Includes a PVC carry case
- Print area (per panel): 53 x 80 cm
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about the parasols for sublimation
> Things to keep in mind
> Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Runner with a red button
- Metal ribs with plastic tips
- Pole clip to adjust the height of the parasol. Tapered end for fixing it in the sand
- Can also be personalised using screen printing and HTV
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- The ribs cannot be removed, they are sewn into the fabric. Make sure that they do not get caught in the press during sublimation
- To sublimate areas that are difficult to access with a conventional heat press, you can use other types such as the EasyPress Mini or the Brildor Hobby
- Avoid storing the parasol or umbrella wet to avoid possible ink migration
|Open umbrella (cm)
||Ø147 x 167.5
||53 x 80
||3 x 96 x 5
||From 167.5 to 181.5
|Print panel area (cm)
||53 x 80
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image
- Preheat the press to 200ºC
- Cover the edge of the panel with heat-resistant tape
- Place a panel on the press, leaving the ribs out
- Put the printed design on the panel and fix it with heat-resistant tape
- Press for 45 seconds, medium pressure
- Remove the sublimated parasol panel using a protective glove
- Carefully peel off the paper
||Ø147 x 1675
|Print area (mm)
||530 x 800
||Border, Carrying strap