The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Music Box & mechanisms
A musical box you can personalise over its entire surface using dye sublimation printing.
- Made of Chromaluxe® MDF with white coating.
- Formed by 6 sublimation panels that are easy to assemble.
- Songs available: the Wedding March, Romeo and Juliet, For Elise, and the Happy Birthday song.
How to sublimate this music box?
Listen to the songs
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the music box for sublimation and its mechanisms
- Music box designed and manufactured by Brildor with high-quality Chromaluxe® wooden panels.
- Perfect as a gift for special events such as birthdays, weddings, Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, and more.
- Suitable for sublimation on its white side with gloss finish.
- You can personalise the lid on both sides. The rest of the panels have a brown reverse side.
- The mechanism includes 3 screws and a winding key to start the music.
- Easy to assemble. You’ll only require glue to stick the parts together and a screwdriver for the mechanism.
- The different parts must be put together by fitting the tabs of the panels into their corresponding grooves.
- Dark brown back with black border.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- A clear plastic film protects the music box’s printable side. It must be peeled off before sublimation.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Turn it into an engagement ring holder by adding a pad inside to hold the ring.
- Decorate the cardboard box with stickers, stamps, printable vinyl, and more.
- You can also personalise it with photos to give it a more personal touch.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH THE MUSIC BOX?
- 6 sublimation panels: 4 sides, 1 lid (customisable on both sides) and 1 base.
- Assembly instructions.
- A cardboard box for storage.
|Music box (assembled)
||9.5 x 6.5 x 9.5 cm
||5 x 4.4 x 2.1 cm
Listen to the songs
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 190ºC.
- Put protective paper on the press' lower platen and the paper's printed side against the panels.
- Press for 60 seconds, medium pressure.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed panel.
- Remove the paper carefully.