The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Hooded Baby Towels - 100% Cotton Terry
Pink or blue baby towels you can personalise using dye sublimation printing, embroidery and screen printing.
- Made of 100% cotton terry: absorbent and pleasant to the touch.
- Hood with a white polyester stripe, suitable for sublimation.
- Print area (approx.): 30 x 8 cm
How to sublimate these towels?
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about hooded baby towels for sublimation
- They are soft and pleasant to the touch, perfect for wrapping your baby up after bath-time and keeping the little one nice and warm.
- Square shape with rounded corners. The towel’s border is in the same colour as the towel.
- Hood with a white polyester stripe, suitable for sublimation. You may also personalise the rest of the towel using embroidery and screen printing.
||80 x 80 cm
||30 x 8 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200ºC.
- Insert a piece of paper or cardboard inside the hood. This will prevent ink transfers to the towel.
- Position the printed design on the towel's printable area. Secure them with heat-resistant tape so they won't move.
- Place the towel on the press’ lower platen.
- Press for 40 seconds, medium-heavy pressure.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed towel.
- Remove the paper carefully.
||800 x 800
|Print area (mm)
||300 x 85
||100% Cotton, Polyester, Terry cloth
||Border, Decorative border, Hood
||Embroidery, Screen printing, Dye sublimation