The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Dog Collars - Adjustable
Pet collars you can personalise using dye sublimation printing.
- Made of 100% polyester fabric.
- Size can be regulated with a strap adjuster and a quick-release plastic buckle closure.
- Print area: 1.5 x 15.5 cm (Ref. 035505) - 2.5 x 27.9 cm (Ref. 039603) - 2.6 x 37.5 cm (Ref. 039098) - 2.5 x 38.5 cm (Ref. 039099)
How to sublimate these collars?
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about adjustable dog collar for sublimation
- With a ring to attach the leash.
- Resistant plastic buckle closure. Black-coloured.
- Only customisable on the collar's white outer face.
- To achieve proper printing on the area you want to sublimate, it is recommended for the collar to be fully stretched, out to its maximum length.
||2.3 cm x 27.5 cm x 5 mm
||2.3 cm x 48 cm x 5 mm
||3 cm x 60 cm x 8 mm
||3 cm x 62 cm x 5 mm
||From 25 to 35.5 cm
||From 32.5 to 51.5 cm
||From 37.5 to 60 cm
||From 40.5 to 66 cm
||1.5 x 15.5 cm
||2.5 x 27.9 cm
||2.6 x 37.5 cm
||2.5 x 38.5 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 190ºC-200ºC.
- Place the collar on the press' lower plate and the paper's printed side against its printable side.
- You can cover not printable areas of the collar with protective paper, to prevent stains or heat damage.
- Close the press at medium-heavy pressure for 30-40 seconds.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed collar.