The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Christmas Ornaments - Christmas Tree with Star - Pack of 4 units
Hanging or tabletop Christmas decoration in the shape of a fir tree, you can personalise on both sides using dye sublimation printing.
- Made of medium-density fibreboard (MDF) with a white polyester coating and gloss finish
- With a hole to insert a hanging loop
- Round base available to place it on flat surfaces. You can purchase it separately
- Sale unit: pack of 4 ornaments and pack of 4 bases
- Print area: 8.5 x 10.3 cm (tree) and Ø5.9 cm (base)
How to sublimate these ornaments?
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about tree-shaped Christmas ornaments for sublimation
- With a hole inside the star to insert a hanging loop. In Related Products, you will find twine, threads and satin ribbons to help you complete this ornament
- High-quality gloss finish, with black edges generated by laser cutting
- The base has a white printable side and a brown back. Designed to place the tree on tables, desks, fireplaces, counters, and more
- Lightweight and long-lasting
- You can also personalise these Christmas ornaments using other techniques such as laser engraving, transfer, and HTV
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- A transparent plastic film protects the printable sides of both the ornament and the base. You must remove it before sublimation
- The edges may contain some residue from the laser cutting. We recommend cleaning them with a damp cloth before handling them
- The result of laser engraving will have the same colour as the wood
TIPS & TRICKS
- Personalise this ornament using laser engraving and complete it with jute twine to make it look rustic
- Buy stands or bases for the tree and use them as an original place card for Christmas lunches and dinners
||8.5 x 10.3 cm
||0.5 x 0.5 cm
||Ø5.9 x 0.3 cm
||0.3 x 4 cm
|Print area per side (ornament)
||8.5 x 10.3 cm
|Print area (base)
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image
- Preheat the press to 180ºC
- Remove the transparent plastic film from the ornament
- Place it on the press' lower platen and the paper's printed side against it
- Press for 60 seconds, medium pressure
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed decoration
- Carefully peel off the paper
||85 x 103
|Print area (mm)
||85 x 103
||Laser engraving, Transfer sheets, Transfer paper, Dye sublimation, Self-adhesive vinyl