The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
/ Each Unit
Sublimation Wall Mounted Bottle Opener
Wall-mounted bottle opener with beer bottle shape you can personalise using dye sublimation printing.
- White Chromaluxe MD wood panel with a gloss finish.
- Metal opener with a bronze-coloured weathered finish.
- Includes 2 short screws for fixing the opener and 2 long screws with plugs for wall mounting.
- Print area: 15 x 38 cm
How to sublimate this panel?
Immediate: 10 units
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the wall-mounted bottle opener Chromaluxe quality for sublimation
- Perfect as a souvenir, as well as an original gift for Father's Day, secret Santa, hen and stag parties, birthdays and more.
- Panel with 2 holes, one on top and the other one on the bottom, to fix it to the wall with the long screws.
- Reverse side and edges in black.
- Delivered unassembled. The bottle opener has 2 holes to fix it to the panel with the short screws.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- The white side is covered with a pink protective plastic that must be removed before sublimating the panel.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Customise it with the name or logo of bars, cafes and restaurants to give visibility to your brand.
- Create unique gifts for special occasions by personalising them with representative phrases or images.
- Add a cap catcher at the bottom to store the bottle taps.
(*) If you want to see the layers of the template, open the PDF file using Photoshop.
||15 x 38 x 4 cm
||15 x 38 x 1.5 cm
|Metal bottle opener
||6.5 x 7.8 x 2.5 cm
||Ø5 x 15 mm
||Ø7 x 2 mm
||Ø0,8 x 4.4 cm
||Ø0,8 x 1.5 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200ºC
- Place the panel on the press' lower platen and the paper's printed side against it.
- Press for 60 seconds, medium pressure.
- Remove the sublimated panel cap using a protective glove.
- Carefully peel off the paper.
- Attach the bottle opener to the panel to complete the piece.
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Billable Weight (kg)
||150 x 380
|Print area (mm)
||150 x 380
||White, Bronze, Black
||Zinc alloy, Wood