The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Bag - Recycled Felt
Eco-friendly tote bag you can personalise using dye sublimation printing.
- Recycled felt (RPET) grey mottled, suitable for sublimation.
- Hard-wearing, withstands up to 6 kg in weight.
- 2 models available: horizontal and vertical.
- Print area (per side): 42.5 x 30.5 cm (Ref. 048255) and 40 x 38 cm (Ref. 048256).
How to sublimate this bag?
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the recycled felt tote bag for sublimation
- Perfect as a souvenir, shopping bag or gift for celebrations and events.
- Practical and comfortable to carry over the shoulder or in their hands thanks to its wide handles.
- The gusset base increases its capacity and gives it stability when placed on flat surfaces.
- Printable all over.
- Trendy material made from plastics, turning it into a recycled and reusable bag. RPET badge in label form sewn to the side.
- Finished laser-cut edges and handles.
- It can also be personalised with other techniques such as embroidery, DTF, transfer, rhinestones or HTV.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Before sublimating you should bear in mind that these colours will blend with those of the image you want to print, changing its tone. One way to minimise this effect is by choosing dark designs.
|Bag (without handles)
||42.5 x 30.5 x 12 cm
||40 x 42 x 15.5 cm
||3.5 x 23 cm
||2.5 x 28 cm
||32 x 12 cm
||26.5 x 15.5 cm
|Print area (per side)
||42.5 x 30.5 cm
||40 x 42 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200ºC
- Slide protective paper inside to avoid staining the other side.
- Place the bag on the press' lower platen and the paper's printed side against it.
- Press for 30 seconds, medium-heavy pressure.
- Remove the newly printed bag using a protective glove.
- Carefully peel off the paper.
- Repeat the same process to sublimate the other side.
|Print area (mm)
||425 x 305 (Ref. 048255) - 400 x 420 (Ref. 048256)
||Embroidery, Transfer sheets, Transfer paper, Dye sublimation, HTV