The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
VAT not included
/ Each Unit
Screen Printing Drying Cabinet for screens up to 50x60cm
Oven specially designed for drying screen printing frames.
- Equipped with 4 stainless steel drawers or trays to place the screens.
- Smart digital temperature control system.
- Tray dimensions: 64 x 53 x 4 cm
Immediate: 7 units
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the screen printing drying cabinet with capacity for 4 50 x 60 cm screens
- Very useful for drying screen printing screens after applying the emulsion or washing them.
- Drying process by hot air conversion.
- Very sturdy grey stainless steel shell. With 4 black plastic handles for opening and closing the drawers.
- It has a fan inside that guarantees a balanced temperature throughout the oven, thus improving the drying efficiency.
- Fully removable horizontal drawers that slide out on side guides.
- Once the programmed drying time has elapsed, you must turn it off manually.
- With European Community (EC) Declaration of Conformity.
- Green single-pole on/off switch.
- With 6 buttons for temperature control: 3 buttons at the top to lower the temperature in a 3-digit format, and 3 more at the bottom to raise it.
- 6 buttons on the timer: 3 buttons at the top to lower the time in a 3-digit format, and 3 more at the bottom to raise it.
HOW DOES THIS DRYING CABINET WORK?
- Prepare your screen and insert it in one of the drawers.
- Press the power switch down. Timer and temperature controllers will turn on at the same time.
- Set the temperature and time as your display requires, but be aware that it will not warn you after the time runs out. You must turn it off manually.
- Under normal conditions, drying the screens at 65ºC for 2 minutes will be enough.
- Open the drawer carefully and remove the screen with a protective glove.
||64 x 53 x 4 cm
||92 x 65 x 44 cm
|Net Weight (kg)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Billable Weight (kg)
|Maximum Screen Size (mm)
||500 x 600