The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Plastisol Anti Migration Base
Press ready ink applied as a down base that acts like a barrier, preventing dye migrating from the polyester fabric into the plastisol ink during curing.
- Requires heat curing, not air drying
- Easy to use
- Sale units: 5 g or 5 kg tubs
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
Things to keep in mind
Instructions for use
Safety data sheet
- Ready-to-use grey coloured paste, no additives required
- Phthalate-free but does not reach the maximum ecological grade as it contains PVC
- Made by Inknovators in Turkey for Brildor
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Stir well before use
- Do not thin with water
- Pre-drying can be carried out with a flash cure unit or heat gun
- It is recommended to apply it with a registration system screen printing machine to ensure that the printed design covers the base coat perfectly
- Cure with an oven or heat press at no more than 160ºC to avoid burning or warping the fabric
- After applying this base, and before printing the design, you must apply 1 or 2 coats of white plastisol ink (Ref. 040386)
- Used screens can be cleaned with water or solvent.
- Storage temperature: 5-30ºC
Running tests is recommended to ensure the desired result.
||V - 60-80
||160 - 90
0.5 - Ø9.2 x 12.2
5 - Ø25 x 15
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Apply a base coat on the mesh
- Pass the squeegee twice
- Pre-dry at 160 ºC for 3-5 seconds with a flash cure unit
- If the design is white, print 2 layers of white plastisol ink.
If the design has more than one colour, print only 1 layer.
- Dry each layer at 160 ºC for 3-5 seconds with a flash cure unit
- Print the design on the garment
- Cure at 160 ºC for 90 seconds using a heat press or oven
SAFETY DATA SHEET