The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
VAT not included
/ Each Unit
Screen Printing Machine for t-shirts - Manual - 6 Colour 6 Station
6 colour, 6 station screen printing press designed for t-shirt printing. It increases productivity and reduces working times.
- Stainless steel press with 4 metal legs.
- Excellent performance. Personalise 200-250 4-colour pieces per hour.
- Pallet dimensions: 45 x 55 cm
Immediate: 2 units
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the 6-colour, 6-station screen printing machine for T-shirts
- Designed to personalise flat surfaces, both textile and rigid, such as T-shirts, cushion covers, bags, tiles, and more.
- Particularly useful for large print runs, and professional quality four-colour printing.
- The pallets and the print heads rotate independently. Improves work efficiency with fast and precise production.
- Position settings to adjust the height and position of the screens; forward/backwards, left/right and up/down.
- Double spring arms that support frames up to 12 kg. Double locking system to ensure good stability when printing.
- With micro-registration, 2 adjustment wheels that will help you position the screens precisely over the item to be personalised.
- Adjustable legs (up/down). They include ground fixing legs to keep it stable while working and wheels to move it around easily.
- Pre-assembled axis ready to place on the base or stand.
- Heavy metal structure with electroplating coating. Easy to clean, ensuring durability and resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Stable and balanced, it won’t move while in use.
||45 x 55 cm
|Maximum frame size
||50 x 60 cm
|Maximum image size
||40 x 50 cm
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Billable Weight (kg)
|Maximum Screen Size (mm)
||500 x 600