The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
/ Each Unit
Sublimation Travel Mug - Stainless Steel - White
Travel mug you can personalise using dye sublimation printing. Keeps hot or cold drinks at the right temperature for an extended period of time.
- Made of stainless steel with a glossy white outer coating suitable for sublimation.
- Sliding lid with airtight seal and slots for drinking without removing it.
- Print area: 25 x 8 cm
How to sublimate this mug?
Immediate: 41 units
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
Cómo sublimar termos
More information about the white stainless steel travel mug for sublimation
- Hermetic with double-wall, which helps to maintain the liquid’s temperature for longer.
- Strong, hard-wearing and reusable. Therefore environmentally friendly.
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable carrying.
- Narrow base to fit in the car's cup holder. Black plastic coated for extra grip.
- Black plastic sliding lid which can be snapped on to prevent spillage.
- Drinking is possible without removing the lid. When you twist it, 2 slots open, one smaller than the other, to drink with or without a straw.
- Comes in a plastic bag inside an individual white box.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Combine sublimation with other techniques such as self-adhesive vinyl or transfer to achieve even more original designs.
- To increase the durability of the airtight lid, avoid leaving the mug in the sun for long periods of time.
||14.5 x 12.5 x 8.6 cm
||13.5 oz ≈ 400 ml
||8.5 x 9.5 x 1.5 cm
||Ø25 x 8 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200°C
- Place the mug in the press with the paper's printed side against it.
- Press for 100 seconds, medium pressure.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed mug.
- Carefully remove the paper.
|Net Weight (kg)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Billable Weight (kg)
||125 x 145
|Print area (mm)
||Ø250 x 80