The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Socks & Inserts - No Heel - One Size
No-heel socks you can personalise using dye sublimation printing. Specially designed inserts are also available for all-over sublimation printing.
- 100% polyester fabric socks and MDF jigs.
- Sale units: a pair of socks (Ref. 038834) and a 2-jig pack (Ref. 038921)
- Sock print area (per side): 10 x 38 cm
How to sublimate these socks?
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
HOW TO PERSONALISE SOCKS USING SUBLIMATION PRINTING
More information about one-size no-heel socks and inserts for sublimation
- White socks, very pleasant and soft to the touch.
- One size fits all foot measurements.
- Straight-shaped leg with no heel and rounded toe.
- The sock is adjusted to the leg with an elastic cuff.
- With a single, very thin seam located near the toe.
- Mould or insert made of brown chipboard with rounded corners.
TEMPLATES AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT FORMATS (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
||10 x 38 cm
||9.8 x 2.4 cm
|Print area (side)
||10 x 38 cm
||45 x 10,5 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image with your sublimation printer. You will need 4 printings, 2 for each sock, 1 per side.
- Preheat the press to 185ºC.
- Slide an insert inside each sock.
- Place a piece of protective paper on the press' lower plate.
- Hold the paper's printed side against each sock. Fix the paper to the sock with heat resistant tape to prevent them from moving.
- Place the socks on the press' lower plate and cover them with protective paper.
- Press at medium pressure for 50 seconds.
- Using a protective glove, remove the socks that are now printed on one side.
- Carefully remove the heat resistant tape and the paper, leaving the insert inside.
- Push the edges of the sock that have not been sublimated yet into the face you are now going to print. This will try to hide edges on the second pressing.
- Hold the paper's printed side against each sock and attach them with heat resistant tape on the side.
- Place the socks back on the press' lower plate and cover them with protective paper.
- Press at 185ºC and medium pressure for 50 seconds.
- Using a protective glove, remove the socks that are now fully printed.
- Remove the heat resistant tape and the paper carefully. Extract the inserts from the socks.
||100 X 380
|Print area (mm)
||100 X 380 (por cara)