The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Padel Racket Bags & spare flap
Padel racket bags with a flap you can personalise using dye sublimation printing, embroidery, transfer, rhinestones, screen printing, and HTV. Designed for storing and carrying padel rackets.
- Made of strong, high-quality 600D polyester.
- Each bag includes a removable semi-matte white flap.
- Print area (flap): 41 x 16 cm
How to sublimate the flap?
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about padel racket bags and their flap for sublimation
- Padded with 3 exterior compartments that open completely.
- With a compartment to store 2 or even 3 padel rackets.
- It has another larger compartment to store clothes with 2 elastic mesh pockets inside.
- With a smaller pocket to store your smartphone and your wallet on the front side, where the flap is.
- The flap is securely attached to the bag with a zip and a velcro strap. It can be completely removed from the bag for personalisation.
- In addition to the flap, you can also personalise the back of the bag using techniques like transfer or heat transfer vinyl, as long as they’re applied at low temperatures.
- Padded shoulder strap and handle.
- A protective edge covers the corners of the padel bag, prevents wear and tear, and strengthens its structure.
- It can also be used as a general sports bag.
- With a small shoulder strap to hang the bag on a hanger.
||51.1 x 29.5 x 23 cm
||42.1 x 19 cm
||41 x 16 cm
|Small hanging strap
|Shoulder strap extension
||From 73 to 105 cm
|Shoulder strap padded area
||5 x 29 cm
||3 x 22 cm
|Inner pocket 1
|Inner pocket 2
- Hand or machine wash at a maximum temperature of 40ºC.
- Do not use bleach.
- Not suitable for dry cleaning or tumble drying.
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200ºC.
- Place the flap on the press' lower platen and the paper's printed side against it.
- Press for 55-60 seconds, medium pressure.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed flap.
- Remove the paper carefully.
||511 x 295 x 230
|Print area (mm)
||410 x 160
||Blue, Grey, Purple, Orange, Turquoise, Green
||Bags, Handbags, Backpacks
||600 D Polyester
||Carrying strap, Flaps, Handles, Hanging strap, Pocket, Velcro, Zip
||Embroidery, Transfer paper, Rhinestones, Screen printing, Dye sublimation, Self-adhesive vinyl