The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Heidi Swapp - Minc Glue Pen
Glue pen for applying reactive foil on freehand designs. Use a laminator to integrate the metallic design. Especially useful for lettering, scrapbooking and craft projects.
- Transparent liquid adhesive.
- Available in a 3 mm fine tip and a 6 mm wide chisel tip.
- Retractable tip that fills with glue when pressed down on the surface.
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the Heidi Swapp Minc glue pen
- Besides attaching foil with a laminator, it can also be used as a regular liquid glue for attaching flakes, glitter, confetti, beads, sprinkles, rhinestones and so on.
- Available in 2 different tip types to suit the size of the desired detail.
- Easy to use. Pump it down on the surface you want to apply it until you see the glue come out.
- In Related Products, you will find the Heidi Swapp Minc foil applicator to add reactive foil on whichever surface you want to apply it.
- The wide tip pen (Ref. 044915) has a clip cap for hanging.
- Delivered in a cardboard blister pack with a hole for display.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Although it is transparent, the glue shows up as a watermark. This allows you to see how the line is coming out.
- The tip turns light pink when it is filled with glue. At this point, it is ready for application.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Attach stamps or silicone moulds with the glue pen, stamp them on a sheet of paper and decorate them by sticking glitter or other special finishes.
- Go over letters or drawings with the marker to add a sparkly touch to existing designs.
||Ø0.9 x 13.5 cm
||Ø1.5 x 13 cm
|| 3 x 5 mm
|| 6 x 7 x 4 mm
||6.3 x 17.9 x 1 cm
||6.3 x 17.9 x 1.7 cm
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Press down the pen or marker tip on the surface to be applied until the tip turns light pink or the glue starts to flow.
- Lay the pen over the desired area. Put the cap on the glue once you have finished to prevent it from drying.
- Before it dries, place the material or detail you want to bond over the glue. Let it dry so that it adheres.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE WITH LAMINATOR
- Draw a freehand design on the surface where you want to foil.
- Place the foil on the printed design with the metallic coloured side facing up.
- Slide them into the plastic transport folder and close it. Smooth out the creases and make sure the foil completely covers the design.
- Feed the folder through the machine’s front slot until it meets the rollers.
- Wait for it to come out of the back slot.
- Take the material out of the folder and remove the foil sheet to check the result.