The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
VAT not included
/ Each Unit
Heidi Swapp - Minc Toner Ink Marker
Toner pen suitable for foiling on freehand designs. Especially useful for lettering, scrapbooking and craft projects.
- Ø2mm medium tip.
- Retractable tip that fills when pressed on the surface.
- Includes 3 replaceable nibs.
Immediate: 1 units
30/06/23: 3 units
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about the Minc Toner Ink Marker
- Ideal for adding hand-drawn designs, personalised messages or metallic hand lettering.
- Allows you to transfer reactive foil onto toner designs without using a laser printer.
- Comes in a blister pack with a display hole.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- To fill the tip with ink, shake and press onto a surface or scrap paper.
- The tip of the pen is white but turns black when filled with toner. This is when the ink starts to flow and is ready for use.
- If it dries out, press again on the paper to refill it.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Use stencils to trace drawings, patterns or designs.
- Add quotes, names or dates to birthdays, weddings or other special event cards.
||Ø1 x 12.6 cm
||Ø0.2 x 2.1 cm
||15.7 x 3.5 x 10.7 cm
- Shake before use and press the tip onto a piece of scrap paper to allow the ink to flow.
- Use needle-nose pliers to loosen the tip of the pen. This makes it easier to replace the nib.
- Cap the pen after use to prevent it from drying out.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Write or draw on the paper you want to do the foiling.
- Place the foil piece with the metallic coloured side facing up on what you have drawn with the toner pen.
- Slide it in the plastic transport folder and feed it through the laminator.
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Billable Weight (kg)