The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
VAT not included
/ Each Unit
We R Memory Keepers Glitter Mini-Vac
Cordless mini vacuum cleaner designed to pick up glitter, powder and other small scraps. Very useful for keeping your workspace clean for scrapbooking and crafts.
- Compact plastic frame with brushes at its base.
- Powered by a rechargeable battery with a USB power cord (included).
- Dimensions: Ø8 x 7.7 cm
Immediate: 2 units
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about the We R Memory Keepers Glitter Mini-Vac
- Portable vacuum cleaner designed to clean the table after using glitter, foil flakes, powder, pieces of paper and other small scraps.
- Its base has a tank in which the collected material is stored with an internal propeller that distributes debris through the tank.
- With brushes that absorb the material. When not in use, they are protected by a plastic casing placed at the bottom of the mini vacuum.
- The USB cable is stored in the top compartment. Lift and twist the top cover to access it.
- Small, approximately hand-size. You can easily store it and transport it.
- Easy to use. It switches on and off by pressing the silver button and must be hand-operated over the surface to be cleaned.
TIPS & TRICKS
- If you’re only using one colour of glitter, empty the mini-vac and put it back in the canister.
||Ø8 x 7.7 cm
||Ø7.8 x 1.3 cm
||Ø4 x 3 mm
|USB cable length
||8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Charge your Mini-Vac. When connected to a power source, a light will turn on until the device is fully charged.
- Unplug the USB cable after charging and press the silver button to turn it on.
- Position it over the debris you want to remove. Move it across the surface to collect all the material.
- After everything has been collected, press the silver button again to turn it off.
- Unscrew the bottom to empty the tank.
|Gross Weight (kg)