The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Sublimation Keyrings - Faux Leather
Keyrings you can personalise on both sides using dye sublimation printing.
- Made of black-and-white synthetic leather.
- Available in round, heart, rectangular, car and T-shirt shapes.
- With a strong metal ring to hold keys.
How to sublimate these keyrings?
Is our availability not enough? Ask to be notified of upcoming entries.
More information about faux-leather keyrings for sublimation
||Print area (per side)
||5.5 x 5.5 cm
||4.7 x 4.2 cm
||4 x 8.5 cm
||4 x 7.5 mm
||6.8 x 5 cm
||6.8 x 4 cm
||6.5 x 6.5 cm
||6.5 x 5.8 cm
Recommended instructions and parameters for sublimation printing
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Preheat the press to 200ºC.
- Remove the ring from the keyring.
- Hold the paper's printed side against the keyring. Secure with heat resistant tape to keep it from moving.
- Place the keyring on the press' lower plate.
- Close the press at medium-heavy pressure for 40 seconds.
- Using a protective glove, remove the newly printed keyring.
- Remove the paper carefully.
- Repeat the same procedure if you want to print the other side.