The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
The legal stuff about cookies:
If you continue browsing, we'll assume you accept it and think it's okay.
Don't worry, this message only comes up once.
Milan Stick Ceramic Cutter & Replacement Blade
Cutter stick for cutting a wide variety of materials such as plastic, vinyl, paper, cardboard or paperboard. Specially useful tool for crafting and scrapbooking projects.
- Blade with a ceramic sheet included and plastic body.
- Straight and curved cuts with a depth of up to 5 mm
- Replacement blades can be purchased separately (Ref. 042674).
Our availability is not enough?
Let us know how much you need
More information about Milan stick ceramic cutter and replacement blade
- For cutting difficult surfaces such as plastic packages, CDs, packaging tapes, wrappings and more.
- Press the button to remove or store the blade.
- Slider button with two positions: mid-blade or full blade.
- Safety locking system with slide switch.
- Rust and corrosion resistant.
- Easy and safe to use. Press the blade against the material to cut.
- Ergonomic handle for easy cutting.
- Safety cap covering the blade.
- Lightweight to carry in your pocket and a hole for hanging.
- Easy to change the blade. Remove the blade to the last position using the push button and press the base button to pull the blade out.
- Delivered in a cardboard blister plastic pack with a hole for display.
||3 x 9.3 x 1.5 cm
||1.9 x 0.4 cm
||1.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 cm
||8.8 x 15.8 x 2 cm
|Replacement blade blister
||7.8 x 13.6 x 0.8 cm